Disposable Sponge Swab for Oral Medical Use
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.08 US $0.01|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CR-SS48
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Size: Available
- Feature: Disposable
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE/ISO/FDA
- HS Code: 9018
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- OEM: Welcome
- Color: Pink, Green, Blue, White
- Trademark: CaRong
- Origin: China
1. Sponge ( foam head ) + Handle ( Plastic / wooden available )
2. Shapes,size,density,colors can meet customer requirement
3. soft, good touch feeling, comfortable for useing with mouthwashes in oral hygiene procedures.
4. eco-friend, can be ETO sterilized and OME offered.
5. widely used in medical industry, electronic industry, etc
6. Single packed swabs could add mint flavor or soda to help cleaning.
Our products are well known by global customers.
Foam tipped oral swab
|Shaft Material||white PP plastic stick|
1.Stick Material: Polypropylene
Head material : Polyurethane
2. Various head shapes, density and colors available.
3.Specfication: head diameter 2cm 2.5cm or as per your reuest
Stick length: 15cm 16cm or as per your request.
Goodcare Oral Swabs gently clean, moisten and refresh mouth, teeth and gums. Ideal for those who may need extra moistening due to medication side effects, radiation therapy, dental surgery, teeth sensitivity or disease. These disposable Foam Tipped Swabs can help caregivers clean the teeth of a stroke victim or person suffering from dementia when normal brushing with a toothbrush is no longer possible.
Instruction for use:
1.First, moisten the foam tip with water or a doctor's recommended mouth rinse,
2.then gently rub the swab across each tooth surface.
The raised foam ridges effectively remove food particles and mucus. Frequent use will help to minimize plaque