Sterile Surgical Non-Woven Adhesive Wound Dressing
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.05 US $0.02|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CR-5012
- Material: Non-woven Fabric
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Feature: Disposable
- Function: Wound Packing
- Delivery Detail: Within 30 Days
- Brand Name: Carong or OEM
- Quality: Good
- Trademark: Carong or OEM
- Specification: 6cm*7cm, 9cm*10cm
- HS Code: 9018
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Sample: Offer
- Color: White
- Stock: Rich
- Sterile: Eo Gas
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
1. Spunlace non-woven mesh structure enables the skin breathe naturally, exclude water vapor sweat, reduce wound infection
2. Quality medical pressure-sensitive, viscous moderate, does not irritate the wound, not to hurt the skin when the applicator removability. Omentum covered with absorbent non-sticky, omentum only breathable, does not return permeability, absorbent pads can effectively absorb exudate, non-stick wound, removability without pain
3. Material soft and thin, skin-friendly, can conform to the contours of the body curve, without prejudice to the activities of the body
4. Unique rounded design, more firmly attached to the skin, not Alice
1. After the wound cleaned and disinfected, sterile applicator removed from the bag.
2.From the printing side, thrown off the release paper, exposing the adhesive side.
3. The plastic surface affixed to the skin, from the middle to the edges smooth
4. Can not be reused.
|C0607||6*7cm||Small wounds, laparoscopic surgery, Chinese medicine treatment points|
|C0915||9*15cm||Small surgical wound care, such as hernia surgery|
|C1030||10*30cm||Large surgical wound care|
|C0612Y||6*12cm||Eye postoperative wound care|
|C0920G||9*20cm||Anorectal surgery wound care|
|C1214KL||12*14cm||Drainage tube, catheter insertion site care|
|Can be customized|
General protection is mainly used for fixed catheter and a variety of incision.
2. Prohibit the use of damaged bags.
3. Not available for fixing the ductus arteriosus.