Disposable Surgical Laparoscope Trocars Kits
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $30|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CR-159
- Application: Orthopedic, Abdominal, Ent, Neurosurgery, Microsurgery, Anorectal, Urology, Burns
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Adult
- Sterilization: Eo
- Diameter: 5-12mm
- Properties: Abdominal Surge
- Cost-Effective: Reliable
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: China
- Type: Trocars
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Size: 15*110mm
- Working Length: 100mm
- Application2: Abdominal
- Color: White
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: CaRong
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
2. They are single-use for puncturing abdominal cavity and supplying gas during laparoscopic surgery.
3. Safety trocars with shielded blade are specially designed for the "blind" primary port or puncturation.
4. The safety trocar consists of a v-shape flat linear blade tip and a spring-loaded blade shield.
5. The shield is designed to cover the flat linear blade once abdominal access has been gained to safeguard against internal visceral damage.
6. Minimize the tissue damage with "blind' port puncturation.
7. V-shape blade design provide minimal fascial trauma and simpler wound closure due to the linear, bi-lateral blade design.
8. Sharp blade reduces insertion force.
9. Ensure secure abdominal anchoring by means of cannula retention ridges.
10. Provide leak free instrument exchange by means of an air tight dual seal system.
11. Transparent cannulas enable visual control at each surgical step.
|Model No.||Diameter (mm)||Working length (mm)|
|Disposable Bladeless Dilating Tip Trocar||T05-100-BF||5||100|