Medical Feeding Tube Stomach Nasogastric Tube with Ce
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CaRong-163
- Material: Silicone
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Feature: Disposable
- Length: 120cm
- Sterilization: Eo Gas
- Application: Hospital, Laboratory
- OEM: Available
- Trademark: CaRong
- Origin: China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Size: 6fr, 8fr, ..., 20fr, 22fr
- Handle Material: ABS
- Color: Transparent
- Samples: Available
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
1. Clinical emergency, Critically ill patients, the Nasogastric Tube is intended to inject Pharmaceutical, beverage into the patients' stomach and duodenum or washing, Suck out the liquid, gas, and decompression through mouth and nasal cavity .
2. Structure: The nasogastric tube is made up of tube, connector, Giide-Wire and handle.
1. Manufactured from 100% medical grade silicone or PU for superior biocompatibility.
2. Sterile by EO, single use.
3. Atraumatic soft rounded closed tip or opened tip with smooth edges.
4. Lateral eye with smooth edges is less invasive.
5. Proper softness and excellent flexibility for enhanced patient comfort.
6. Tube with radio-opaque line throughout the length.
7. Distal end is coned with 4 lateral eyes provide efficient drainage and irrigation and minimize the blockage of the lumen.
8. Depth markings in 10cm intervals for accurate placement.
9. Color coded connector.
10. Universal funnel shaped connector with attached cap for secure sealing.
11. Supplied in peelable pouch for aseptic handling.
12. Sterile product for single use.
Instruction for Use:
1. Open the package; take the tube out of package. Be careful not to contaminate the tubing.
2. Coated with lubricant at the distal end of the tube, Insert it slowly through nostril or mouth, Asked the patient to swallow when the tube to the throat, then insert stomach.
1. The silicone stomach tube is intended for the external feeding and gastric suction and irrigation purposes; TPU Feeding Tube is intended for transfusion in patients' intestinal cavity.
2. Validity of indwelling in the human body: TPU: Within 42 days; Silicone: Within: 30 days.
3. This product is valid for 3 years. For single use only, Do not repeated sterilization and reuse.
4. Do not use if package is opened or damaged polluted or product damaged.
5. Do not store at extreme temperatures and humidity, avoid direct sunlight, Avoid common storage of hazardous substances.