Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen Hbsag Rapid Diagnostic Test Kits
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000PCS/Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CaRong-494
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Size: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Specimen: Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma
- Storage: 2 to 30 Centigrade
- Use: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- OEM: Available
- Trademark: Carong
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
- Type: Hbsag Test Strip
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Test Time: Within 10-20 Minutes
- Specificity: >99.9
- Format: Strip / Cassette
- Item: Hbsag Test Strip
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Chian
This One-Step HBsAg Test is a qualitative immunoassay that detects Hepatities B Surface Antigen ( HBsAg) in serum or plasma samples. The test is available in strip and cassette format. The procedure is simple and requires no addition instrumentation to read the results. The One-Step HBsAg Test is an easy and effective aid for the screening and diagnosis of Hepatitis B infection.
1. Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen.
2. Test format: Strip or Cassette.
3. Test Specimen: whole blood /serum/plasma.
4. Packing: 1 test in a sealed pouch, 5000strips/ 2000cassettes in a carton. (people can choose to pack into boxes.).
5. Material Needed but not contain in the kit: Lancet, alcohol swab (whole blood only),centrifuge (serum/plasma only).
Directions for Use :
For Whole Blood specimen:
1. Dispense 1 drops of Whole Blood specimen to the "s" well of the test card with the provided plastic dropper according to the figure.
2. Add 1 or 2 drops of Sample Diluent to the sample well, immediately after the specimen is added, from the dropper tip diluent vial (or all contents from the single test ampule).
3. Interpret test results in 20 minutes.
For serum or plasma specimens:
1. Dispense 2 or 3 drops (100 μl) of serum/plasma specimen to the "s" well of the test card with the provided plastic dropper according to the figure
2. Start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
3. Interpret test results in 20 minute.
Interpretation of Results:
1. Positive: Both purplish red test band and purplish red control band appear on the membrane. The lower the antibody concentration, the weaker the test band.
2. Negative: Only the purplish red control band appears on the membrane. The absence of a test brand indicates a negative result.
3. Invalid: There should always be a purplish red control band in the control region regardless of test result . If control band is not seen, the test is considered invalid. Repeat the test using a new test device. Note: It is normal to have a slightly lightened control band with very strong positive samples as long as it is distinctly visible.