Rapid HCG Pregnancy Test Strip Cassette Midstream
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.063 US $0.035|
|Purchase Qty. (Bags)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CRRF12
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Application: for Diagnosis
- Specimens: Urine
- Sensivity: 10miu/Ml 20miu/Ml 25miu/Ml
- OEM: Welcome
- Quality: High Quality
- Trademark: CaRong
- Specification: CE/ISO/FDA
- HS Code: 9018
- Type: Test Strips & Test Tube
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Sample: Free
- Form: Strip, Cassette, Midstream
- Kind: Strip, Cassette, Midstream
- Feature: Disposable or Reusable
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: 1PC/ Sealed Pouch
- Origin: China
HCG Pregnancy Test Cassette
Used for early diagnosis of Pregnancy
10 20 25 30 40 50 mIu/ml
24months from the manufacture
Cassette: one cassette in one pouch, 40 pouch in one bag, 70bags in one Carton
L/C T/T Western Union, Papal are all available
The kits can be made according to the customers' artwork or design
HCG is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing placenta during pregnancy. The concentration of HCG in serum is approximately equal to the concentration in urine. The concentrations of HCG in urine and serum continue to rise during the first trimester of pregnancy to as high as 100, 000mIU/ml. HCG appears in serum and urine shortly after conception, and continues to increase during the early stages of pregnancy, making it an excellent indicator for the detection of pregnancy.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30° C in the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life.
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use after expiration date.
3. Test device should remain sealed until use.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. Rapid HCG S/U Test Card
2. Disposable sample pipet
2. Instruction for use
1. The urine specimens must be collected in a clean dry container either plastic or glass without preservatives. No centrifugation or filtration of urine is required. Specimens collected at any time may be used. However the first morning urine generally contains the highest concentration of the hormone.
2. If specimens can not be tested within 3 days of collection, they should be stored refrigerated at 2-8 degree.