Disposable Surgical Suture with CE&ISO Certification
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.14 US $0.12|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CT54
- Material: Nylon
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Size: USP11/0(0.1 Metric) to USP2(5 Metric)
- Sterilization: E.O Gas/Gammar Ray
- Length: 45cm,75cm,90cm,150cm
- Thread Diameter: 8/0, 7/0,6/0, 5/0, 4/0, 3/0,2/0,1/0,1, 2, 3
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Group: All
- Feature: Disposable
- Needle: with Needle
- Structure: Monofilament
- Needle Curvature: Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/4 Circle, 1/4 Circle
- Needle Length: 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 18mm, 22mm, 30
- Trademark: CaRong
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
1# Chromic/Plain Catgut:
1. Animal originated suture twisted filament,absorbable brown/yellow color.
2. Obtained from the thin intestine serous layer of a healthy bovine free of BSE and aphtose fever
3. Because it is an animal originated material the tissue reactivity is relatively moderated.
4. Frequently used in tissues that have easy healing and that do not require permanent artificial support
5. Inclosed liquid isopropyl alcohol ,it can play the role of anti-corrosion and soften the line
6. Composition:Natural purified collagen
7. Enzymatic digestion complete over 90 days.
8. Tensile strength:Strength retention for at least 28 days
2# PDO Surgical Suture:
1. PDO is a synthetic absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of Polydioxanone.
2. PDO is dyed violet with D&C violet #2 and coated.
3. It meets all requirements established by the United States Pharmacopeia (U.S.P.) for synthetic absorbable surgical sutures, except for diameter.
4. PDO is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures,but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological procedures.
3# PGA Suture:
1. Synthetic absorbable multifilament braided suture violet color.
2. Made of polyglycolic acid with polycaprolactone and calcium stearate coating.
3. The tissue reactivity in microscopic form is minimum.
4. Color Code:Violet Label
5. Frequently used in tissue coaptation ties and ophthalmic procedures.
4# Nylon Surgical Suture:
1. The tissue reaction is minimum.
2. Nylon is a non-absorbable material that with time is encapsulated by connective tissue.
3. It is known that the thread mass diminishes, approximately by 10% a year by the rupture of chemical links in a hydrolytic action.
4. Color Code:Green Label
5. Normally used in various ways of confronting tissue like neurological,ophthalmic and plastic surgery.
5# Polypropylene Surgical Suture:
1. Synthetic non-absorbable monofilament suture,Blue color.
2. Extruded in a filament with a computer controlled diameter.
3. The tissue reactivity is minimum.
4. The polypropylene in vivo is extraordinarily stable:ideal to fulfill it is purpose of being a permanent support
without loosing its tensile strength.
5. Color Code:Intense Blue Label
6. Frequently used in tissue confrontation for cuticular use and cardiovascular procedures among the most important.
7. Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
6# Silk Surgical Suture:
1. Natural multifilament braided silk suture,non-absorbable.
3. It is obtained from the cocoon of the BOMBYX MORI I silk worm.
4. Tissue reactivity may be moderate.
5. Tension force is maintained through time although it,decreases until tissue encapsulation occurs.
6. Color Code:Blue Label.
7. Frequently used in tissue confrontation or ties except urologic procedures.
7# Polyester Surgical Suture:
1. Synthetic non-absorbable multifilament braided suture.
2. Green or white color
3. Polyester composite of terephthalate with or without cover.
4. Because of its non-absorbable synthetic origin,it has a minimum tissue reactivity,and it is in time encapsulated by connective tissue.
5. Used in tissue coaptation because of its characteristic tensile strength.
6. Color Code:Orange Label.
7. Frequently used in different specialties including cardiovascular and ophthalmic because of its resistance to repeated bending.
Silk Braided(SK) Nylon suture(NL) Polypropylene (PM) Polyester Suture(PB), Stainless steel(SS)
1. Cross-sections of needle point: Round body, Cutting Edge, Reverse Cutting , Mircro-Spatula, Taper Cut...
2. Needle shapes: 1/2, 3/8, ¼ and 5/8 circle, half curved/straight
3. Needle length: 6mm to 90mm
4. Needle material : SUS304 stainless steel wire imported from Japan
5. Diameter of sutures: USP 10/0-USP3
6. Thread length: 45, 70, 75, 90,100,150 and 180cm, also will supply according customer's requirement..
7. Ways of sterilization: sterilized by Ethylene oxide(E.O) and Gamma radiation
|Chromic Catgut,Plain Catgut,Polydioxanone(PDO),Polyglycolic Acid(PGA),|
|Silk,Nylon,Polyester and Polypropylene surgical sutures|
|Needle Type||Round Bodied,Curved Cutting,Reverse Cutting,Taper Point,Taper Cut|
|Needle Curvature||1/2 circle,3/8 circle,Straight|
|Package||12pcs/box,50 box/carton 33*27*28cm/4kgs|