Glass Graduated Pipettes for Volumetric Instruments
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.2 US $0.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CR-PP
- Material: Glass, Polystyrene
- Application: Hospital
- Port Loading: Qingdao
- Brand: Carong
- Packaging: Individual
- Accuracy: +-2%
- Reactant State: Plastic Serological Pipettes
- Trademark: CaRong
- Origin: China
- Disposable: Disposable
- Export Markets: :Global
- Color: :Available
- Item: Disposable Cell Scrapers
- Size: 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 25.0, 50.0ml
- Feature: : Accurate
- Usage: Plastic Serological Pipettes
- Type: Plastic Serological Pipettes
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
*Manufactured from FDA virgin polystyrene are ideal for accurate liquid transfer or mix.
*Management system 13485 with SOPs and 100, 000 grade clean-room grantee quality of Runlab products to meet the international standard.
*Available with 6 capacity of 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 25.0 and 50.0mL The 1ml, 2ml and 5ml are a one piece construction and the 10ml, 25ml and 50ml pipets are made with a durable ultrasonically welded 3 piece construction.
*Clear black printing guarantee maximum an accuracy of ± 2%.
*It benefit from having descending & ascending graduations to help pipetting and negative graduations for extra capacity.
*Pipettes are color coded according to the international standards to simplify identification.
*All pipettes are supplied with a cotton plug for protection against the suction of liquid into the pipetting device.
*Serological Pipets are supplied gamma radiation, available with bulk package or in a paper/plastic bag.
*Inner packaging is individually labeled Lot-to-Lot traceability.
Inner Pack Qty
Plastic transfer Pipettes with Graduation
1. Seven types of volume 1ml, 2ml, 5ml,10ml,25ml,50ml and 100ml
2. Bidirectional graduation and negative graduation improve the accuracy
3. Seven types of color code on tips make pipettes easily recognizable
4. All Sorfa serological pipettes are sterile and are packaged in bags.
5. Buck packaging and individually packaging in plastic/paper wrapper.
6. RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic.