Medical Chlamydia One Step Test Kits
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CaRong-479
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Export Markets: Global
- Port Loading: Qingdao
- Application: People
- Specimen: Endocervical or Urethral Specimens
- Format: : Strip/Cassette
- Trademark: Carong
- Origin: China
- Type: Medical Chlamydia One Step
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Brand: Carong
- OEM: Available
- Use: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Size: 2.5,3.0/3.0,4.0mm
- Item: Medical Chlamydia One Step
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
|Strip||endocervical or urethral specimens||2.5,3.0|
Chlamydia tests use a sample of body fluid or urine to see whether chlamydia bacteria (Chlamydia trachomatis) are present and causing an infection. Chlamydia is the most common bacterial sexually transmitted infection (STI) in the United States. Several types of tests can be used to find a chlamydia infection. Most tests use a sample of body fluid from the affected area.
In a direct sample, a sample of body fluid is taken from the affected area. In adults, these areas may include the cervix, urethra, rectum, or eye.
1. For men
To collect a sample from the urethra or rectum, your doctor will insert a swab into the opening of your urethra or rectum to collect a sample. A sample from the urethra is more likely to detect chlamydia if a man has not urinated for at least 2 hours before the sample is taken.
2. For women.
To collect a sample from the cervix, you will take off your clothes below the waist and drape a cloth around your waist. You will lie on your back on an exam table with your feet raised and supported by stirrups. This allows your doctor to examine your vagina and genital area. Your doctor will insert an instrument with curved sides (speculum) into your vagina. The speculum gently spreads apart the vaginal walls so the inside of the vagina and the cervix can be looked at. Samples are collected from the cervix with a swab or small brush.
Normal: No chlamydia antigens or DNA are found. If a culture is done, no chlamydia bacteria grow in the culture. More tests for other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) may be needed to find the cause of symptoms.
Abnormal: Chlamydia antigens or DNA are found. If a culture is done, chlamydia bacteria grow in the culture.
|Medical Chlamydia one step|
|Package||1 test and desiccant in a single pouch|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C and so on|
|Place of origin||China|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM service offered|
1. Competitive price can help for your promotion business very well.
2. Accept OEM design: Can produce any design as your require.
3. Good service: We treat clients as friend.
4. Good quality: We have good reputation in the world market.
5. Good deliver: We have big discount and ensure that safety delivery.
6. Quick production as customers require.
7. Durable material can meet your requirement efficiently.
8. Strict quality control before shipment.
1. Samples and customization available.
2. Professional QC to control the product quality. All the products comply with international quality standard such as CE, ISO.
3. Have enough experience and gained a high reputation from our customers all the word.
4. Quick payment, prompt delivery and competitive price.
5. Stable quality and best after-sale service.
6. OEM service is available.