Disposable Medical Dental Anesthesia Needle with ISO Approved
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.03 US $0.028|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CaRong-171
- Material: Stainless Steel, PP
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Feature: Disposable
- Size: 27g, 30g
- Application: Hospital,Dental Clinic
- Color: White, Blue, Yellow
- OEM: Available
- Trademark: CaRong
- Origin: China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 5 Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Sterilization: Eo Gas
- Length: 25mm, 38mm
- Protection: The Round Cutting Edge
- Sample: Available
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
1. The Dental needle is available in short and long sizes for conduction and infiltration anaesthesia. It is composed of upper and lower protective cap, needle and needle hub.
2. The cannula is precisely processed and siliconized to reduce pain and skin trauma for patients. The needle hubs are color coded by gauge for easier identification.
3. The dental needles are made of medical grade material and sterilized by Ethylence Oxide so that they're guaranteed to be sterile, and free of pyrogen.
1. This needle is used with special stainless steel dental syringe.
2. The needle hub screws directly and securely onto the syringe.
3. Hub: made of medical grade PVC.
4. Needle: Made of high quality stainless steel.
5. Surgical-grade, siliconized stainless steel cannulas for smooth atraumatic penetration.
6. Sterilization:EO. No bacteria and no pyrogen substance in the needle. No toxicity for people.
7. Length: 25mm, 32mm, 38mm.
8. Size: 27G*25/32/38mm, 30G*25/32/38mm.
9. Functions of dental needle for anesthetic.
10. Designed for less insertion pain at the injection site.
11. Pre-threaded at the hub, full-length threads avoid stripping and eliminates loose needles.
12. Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring lancet point insure injection control and patient comfort.
13. Silicone coating substantially reduces pain and tissue trauma.
14. Virtually painless, atraumatic, and perfectly sharp to give patient maximum comfort.
15. Size distinguished by the hub's color for the clear recognition.
16. Production of all kinds of special needles required by the customers.
17. The cannula is precisely processed and siliconized to reduce pain and skin trauma for patients.
18. Individually packaged, sterilized.