Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma HIV Self Test Kit
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CaRong-473
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Export Markets: Global
- Port Loading: Qingdao
- Application: Hospital
- Specimen: Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma
- Format: : Strip / Cassette
- Trademark: Carong
- Origin: Chian
- Type: Oral Saliva Test Card for HIV
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Brand: Carong
- OEM: Available
- Use: Pathological Analysis Equipments
- Size: 2.5mm, 3.0mm/3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Item: Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma HIV Self Test Kit
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
The one step HIV test is a rapid test based on the principle of immunoassay combined with conjugated
colloid gold technology. The HIV test (Serum/Plasma) is a diagnostic device to detect the presence of
the anti-HIV in whole blood.
The test kit can be stored at temperatures from 4°C to 30°c in the sealed pouch up to date ofexpiration.
The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight and moisture. Do not freeze the test kit.
Blood should be collected aseptically into a clean tube without anticoagulants. Separate the serum or plasma
from blood as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis. Use clear non-hemolyzed specimens when possible.
1. Allow the test kit, specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature(15-30°C) prior to testing.
2. Remove the test kit from the foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is
performed within one hour.
3. Place the test device on a clean and level surface. Transfer the specimen by a disposable specimen dropper(or a pipette): To use a hold the dropper vertically, draw the specimen up to the fill line as shown in illustration below(approximately 40uL) . Transfer the specimen to the specimen well(S) of the test device and start the timer. Aviod trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S).
4. Wait for the red line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the results after 20 minutes.
In addition to a pink colored control (C) band, a Distinct pink colored band will also appear in the test (T) region.
Note (Weak Positive): Colored band appearing in control Region (C) together with a faint colored band in
Test Region (T).
Only one colored band appears on the control (C) region. No apparent band on the test (T) region.
A total absence of color in both regions is an indication of procedure error and/or the test reagent has deteriorated.
|whole blood/serum/plasma HIV Self Test Kit|
|Package||1 test and desiccant in a single pouch|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C and so on|
|Place of origin||China|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM service offered|
1. Competitive price can help for your promotion business very well.
2. Accept OEM design: Can produce any design as your require.
3. Good service: We treat clients as friend.
4. Good quality: We have good reputation in the world market.
5. Good deliver: We have big discount and ensure that safety delivery.
6. Quick production as customers require.
7. Durable material can meet your requirement efficiently.
8. Strict quality control before shipment.
1. Samples and customization available.
2. Professional QC to control the product quality. All the products comply with international quality standard such as CE, ISO.
3. Have enough experience and gained a high reputation from our customers all the word.
4. Quick payment, prompt delivery and competitive price.
5. Stable quality and best after-sale service.
6. OEM service is available.