Lh Ovulation Medical Diagnostic Test Kits
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $40|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CaRong-488
- Material: Plastic
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Export Markets: Global
- Port Loading: Qingdao
- Application: Home
- Specimen: Urine
- Format: : Strip / Cassette
- Trademark: Carong
- Origin: China
- Type: Lh Ovulation Medical Diagnostic Test Kits
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: One Year
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Brand: Carong
- OEM: Available
- Use: Lh
- Size: Various
- Item: Lh Ovulation Medical Diagnostic Test Kits
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
The One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test is fast and easy to use. It is a qualitative test that can predict when there is a
LH (luteinizing hormone) surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
Origin: Nantong, China.
Using: self-test, home use test kits.
One-Step LH Ovulation Test
1. Allow the sealed LH test pouch, urine sample, and control solution to reach room temperature (18-30°C).
2. Remove the LH test strip from the sealed pouch.
3. Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the MAX
(marker line). Take the strip out after 5 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (such as the mouth of the urine container).
4. Wait for colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of LH in the test specimen, positive results
may be observed in as little as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of
10 minutes is required. Do not read results after more than 30 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Negative: One pink/purple band forms in the control region; no band is found in the test region, or the color
of the test band is less intense than that of the control/reference band. The result indicates basal LH level
of the tested specimen.
Positive: Two pink/purple bands form, and the color of the test band is equal to or more intense than that
of the control/reference band. This result indicates an LH surge level of the tested specimen.
Invalid: If there is no pink/purple band in the control region, the test result is invalid. Retest the sample using
a new device.
1. Competitive price can help for your promotion business very well.
2. Accept OEM design: Can produce any design as your require.
3. Good service: We treat clients as friend.
4. Good quality: We have good reputation in the world market.
5. Good deliver: We have big discount and ensure that safety delivery.
6. Quick production as customers require.
7. Durable material can meet your requirement efficiently.
8. Strict quality control before shipment.
1. Samples and customization available.
2. Professional QC to control the product quality. All the products comply with international quality standard such as CE, ISO.
3. Have enough experience and gained a high reputation from our customers all the word.
4. Quick payment, prompt delivery and competitive price.
5. Stable quality and best after-sale service.
6. OEM service is available.