Medical Sterile Non Absorbable Polyester Suture for Single Use
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.12 US $0.09|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CHK153
- Feature: Disposable
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All
- Needle: Without
- Thread Length: 45cm,,60cm ,75cm,100cm,125cm,150cm
- Usage: Surgical
- Kind: Absorbable and Non Absorbable
- Quality: Good Quality
- Trademark: CaRong
- Origin: China
- Material: Silk
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Application: Hospital
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Needle Size: Straight, 1/2 Circle, 1/2 Circle (Double),
- Thread Diameter: 8/0, 7/0,6/0, 5/0, 4/0, 3/0,2/0,1/0,1, 2, 3
- Absorption: Absorbable & Non-Absorbable
- Structure: Braided, Twist, Monofilament
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
1. Surgical Chromic Catgut suture is an absorbable,surgical suture composed of purified connective tissue (mostly collagen) derived from either the serosal layer of beef (bovine) or the submucosal fibrous layer of sheep (ovine) intestines.
2. The tensile strength and diameter meet USP standard, smooth surface and high tensile strength can help you to win many orders.
1. Absorbable and Non-absorbable Surgical Suture .
2.The tissue reactivity microscopic from is minium.
3. Frequently used in tissue coaptation ties and Ophthalmic Procedures
4. One of the most comprehensive ranges
5. Absorbable and Non-Absorbable available
6. Highest quality materials
7. Precision production methods
8. Gamma sterilization
9. Moisture resistant packaging
Polyglycolic acid (PGA) suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovasular and neurological procedures.
1. Polyglycolic acid (PGA) suture elicits a minimal tissue reaction and in growth of fibrous connective tissue.
2. Absorption of bioabsorbable sutures occurs by hydrolysis, beginning with loss of tensile strength followed by loss of mass.
3. Absorption of PGA suture is essentially complete between 60 to 90 days.
1. This suture, being absorbable, should not be used where extended approximation of tissue is required.
2. Polyester is a white or green dyed non--absorbable
3. Coated braided synthetic suture made of polyethylene terphthalate (polyester) .Green or white teflon coated braided polyester which grants extraordinary smoothness .
4. Softness and non--absorbable features to the suture ,the suture thread is indicated for cardiovascular and vascular surgery procedures.
|Polyglacolic acid suture (PGA)|
|Chromic Chromic catgut|
|Polyglactine suture (PGLA)|
|Polyglactine swift (PGAR)|
|Non-Absorbable Suture||Silk suture|