Plastic Handle Disposable Spring Safety Scalpel
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.05 US $0.045|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CaRong67291
- Application: Orthopedic, Abdominal, Neurosurgery, Microsurgery, Anorectal, Urology, Burns
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: All
- Use: Hospital,Laboratory ,Chemical
- Surgical Blade: Very Sharp and Stable
- Sample: Available
- OEM: Available
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Medical Disposable Surgical Knife
- Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Size: Various
- Sterilization: Gammar Radiation
- Color: White,Green
- Quality: Good
- Payment: T/T
- Trademark: CaRong
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 9018
2. Sterlized by GAMMA radiation.Sterility guaranteed if packet is unbroken.
3.Size of the blade: 9#---36# .
4. The packing is done with seal by the compound material of polyester and aluminium foil with the nature of the good airtight-ness and bacterium isolation.
5. It is sterilized by the Co-60 gamma radiation and can be used directly without being re-sterilized before use.
6. It can prevent the cross infections from the medical sources and be suitable to the field rescue.
7. Sterilized Surgical Blades with fine sharp cutting in well sealed packages which provides most safety and least pain to final users.
8. Intended for single use only.Do NOT resterilise.
Instruction for use:
1. Test firmness of sealing the aluminum foil to see whether the surface has been damaged or not. Surgical blade is invalid if damaged.
2. Tear out aluminum foil following the word "PEEL".
3. To avoid pollution from microphyte on operator's fingers, do not touch blade when tear out to open.
4. Forbidden to use if the small package is damaged.
5. Forbidden to use if the appearance is rusty and cracked.
Storage and transportation:
1. Sterile surgical blades should be stored at a good draught condition with no corrosive gases. Relative humidity should not higher than 80% to prevent rust caused by moisture. Environment should be clean. When moved, pollution and damage should not happen to outer cases to keep sterile of the blades.
2. Validity for 5 years after sterilized on condition that storage rules are well executed.