Disposable blood medical tourniquet are sterile, continuous drawing, taken immediately as you want, you can draw it from the valvem very quick and convenient, are not infected, used to intravenous infusion and adoption of blood specimen. It is widely used for fastening the vein in blood collection. It is applicable to venipuncture for other medical purposes. Convenient for first aid.
1. Disposable Tourniquet is a bandage, used to control venous and arterial circulation to an extremity for a period of time.
2. The tourniquet is usually applied when the patient is in a life-threatening state as a result of continuous bleeding.
3. New design---can decrease the infection between the patients.
4. Single use tourniquet that has been introduced and designed especially for safe and hygienic blood collection, ensuring patient comfort.
5. Safer---avoid the infection in the blood collection and injection.
6. Comfortable & Safe to Patient/Doctor, The tourniquet has been designed as a single use stretch.
7. High elasticity---memory is maintained even after repeated stretching.
8. Convenience---easy to apply and remove, non-slip textured surface.
9. Textured appearance, anti-skidding.
10. Tourniquet that can be easily dispensed to encourage a single-use policy, helping reduce the potential for cross contamination between patients and healthcare workers.
11. Continuous drawing, taken immediately as you want, very quick and convenient.
12. Comfortable&Safe to Patient/Doctor.
25cm * 12cm, 45cm * 2.5cm
5, 10,5, 10, 15, 20, 25 lbs or as your requirements
blue, green, orange or as your requirements
Transfusion, hemostasis, first-aid packet
1. Competitive price can help for your promotion business very well.
2. Accept OEM design: Can produce any design as your require.
3. Good service: We treat clients as friend.
4. Good quality: We have good reputation in the world market.
5. Good deliver: We have big discount and ensure that safety delivery.
6. Quick production as customers require.
7. Durable material can meet your requirement efficiently.
8. Strict quality control before shipment.