1 ESR Pipette is ideal for routine laboratory application.
2 These are widely used in the measurement of blood ESR.
- The advantages are considerable:
- For direct testing in 13mm blood collection tubes.
- No need to transfer blood.
- No additional vials, tubes or transfer pipettes necessary.
- Accurate and reproducible results.
- Fibrous barrier protects user from hazardous aerosols.
- Low Cost.
- Speed of application.
|Material: Polystyrene (PS);|
Graduation 0 - 170;
Length: L 230mm;
Rubber: Material: Elastomer thermoplastic (TPE),
Filter: Material: PE,