1. Product Description
1)Sterile, single use and non pyrogenic.
2) The flash back chamber allows quick visualization of venous return.
3) Wings specially designed for easy gripping and safe clamping.
4) Needle cover to prevent accidental damage to needle or catheter.
5) Intermittent Non Return Valve to prevent leakage.
6) Color coded port cap as per ISO Standard
1) Useful in high risk cases where no extra opening is permitted for risk of infection.
2) Symmetrical design facilitates cannulation at contoured surfaces.
3) Minimum area of contact with patient's body.
4) Color coded body for size identification.
5) Disposable, sterile and non-pyrogenic.
6) Transparent hub for easy flashback visualisation.
7) HYDROPHOBIC FILTER allows consistent flashback.
8) Kink resistant and biocompatible catheter with smooth surface for easy penetration.
9) Advance tip design provides smooth transition from needle to catheter.
3. Precaution :
1) Infusing drugs which are not compatible with PVC is prohibited
2) Only for single use,discard immediately after use.
3) The product is not allowed remaining in vein over 72 hours.
4) Do not attempt to reinsert a partially or completely withdrawn needle.
5) Store in ventilation and day location
Individually packed by blister packing, secondary packed by box, outer packed by carton.
|Size||Flow rate(ml/min)||O.D(mm)||Length( mm)||Color|
Stainless steel needle;
GPPS needle hub;
PP catheter hub;
PP vent fitting;
PP protective sheath;
Hard blister packing or soft blister packing.